Αποστολέας Θέμα: Ναι, θα πάω στη κόλαση....Πού ακριβώς είπαμε?  (Αναγνώστηκε 9496 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Αυτάρεσκο Καθίκι Isnogood

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • So much to think, and so little beer....
    • Προφίλ
Ωραία τα προστυχόμετρα, και τα λοιπά quiz... Ωρα να δούμε κάτι πιο "ζεστό"

Κάντε λοιπόν αυτό το τεστάκι, και δείτε σε ποιό Επίπεδο του Καθαρτηρίου θα καταλήξει η μαύρη ψυχή σας...

Υ.Γ. Εγκαταλείψτε κάθε ελπίδα...
Με τόσα "μπράβο" και τόσα χαϊδέματα στα αυτιά, τη Δευτέρα, δε περιμένω κάτι λιγότερο απο Ρωμαϊκό όργιο...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος FSL

• Αδιόρθωτη Xιονάτη
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Φύλο: Γυναίκα
  • Όλα είναι στο μυαλό,πόνος και γιατρειά...
    • Προφίλ
"Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."
www.ektakta.gr
μάθε άμεσα ό,τι επηρεάζει την καθημερινότητά σου...απεργίες, εφημερίες νοσοκομείων, τηλέφωνα δημοσίων υπηρεσιών, έκτακτη επικαιρότητα...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Αυτάρεσκο Καθίκι Isnogood

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • So much to think, and so little beer....
    • Προφίλ
Μαυρόψυχη!!!!!! (Καλημέρα!)
Με τόσα "μπράβο" και τόσα χαϊδέματα στα αυτιά, τη Δευτέρα, δε περιμένω κάτι λιγότερο απο Ρωμαϊκό όργιο...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Kiratzoharris

• Ο παραγωγός
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Να, ένας τέντυμπόης!
    • Προφίλ
Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Ελεος απλα..Εγω τοσο κακος?Και γω νομιζα οτι θα με εβγαζε καπου στα πρωτα..
I am capitalism and you will tremble and cry when your boss tells you that they are downsizing, you will promise to work twice as hard.
TOMATOSE MOVIE

Αποσυνδεδεμένος ship_me_out!!!

• Παλιός
  • ayeah ;-)
    • Προφίλ
    • www.in.gr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Ελεος απλα..Εγω τοσο κακος?Και γω νομιζα οτι θα με εβγαζε καπου στα πρωτα..

Ασε... και εμενα αυτο μου εβγαλε....

Παω να αυτοκτονησω!! ;D ;D ;D
Μα εγω με εναν αγριο περηφανο χορό! σαν αετος πανω απ' τις λυπες θα πεταξω!
σιγα μην κλαψω! σιγα μην φοβηθω!
ΜΕΓΑΛΕ ΓΙΑΝΝΗ!!!!!!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Spell@lchemist!

• Ο Γιόκας του Σατανούλη
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • ουτε καν..
    • Προφίλ
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
Το Πέπλο του Χθες, Σου Φέρνει Το Σήμερα, Μέσα Απ'τις Στάχτες του Πουθενά...Μήπως Σου Περισσεύει λίγο Ψωμί??

Αποσυνδεδεμένος συννεφάκι

• Παλιός
  • * floating around*
    • Προφίλ
    • Tomb Raider GR
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Άντε, κι' εγώ μαζί σου βρε!!!  ;D
"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead, I lift my lids and all is born again. I think I made you up inside my head.."
                           S.P.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος parlats

• Μουσικοπαρμένος
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Δεν Μασάω τίποτα εκτός από φαγητό!!!
    • Προφίλ
    • Myspace

;D

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Transformer

• Παλιός
  • just let her crash and burn, she'll learn.
    • Προφίλ

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

Παμε παρεα...
there i go again pretending to be you
make-believing that i have a soul
beneath the surface, trying to convince you
it was accidentally on purpose

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Mrs Brightside

• Illusion User
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • ...as we kiss goodbye the sun sets...
    • Προφίλ
Seventh Level of Hell

G
uarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

;D ;D ;D
...when the hardest part is over we'll be here and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fear...

http://www.facebook.com/TheKillersGreekFanClub
https://www.facebook.com/killersnerdia

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Apollon18

• Παλιός
  • Watch the weather change.....
    • Προφίλ

FSL και εγω μαζι σου θαμαι ;D ;D
Burn burn yes we're gonna burn
All you know about me is what I've sold you
I sold out long before you ever heard my name
I sold my soul to make a record....And you bought one!!!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Απόλλων

• Κιθαροσυντονιστής
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Μονίμως προβληματικός...
    • Προφίλ
Βλέπω όλοι για τον 6ο όροφο είμαστε... ;) ;D

Πέρα από την πλάκα, οι καθολικοί πιστεύουν (ή τουλάχιστον πίστευαν) σε αυτά τα πράγματα. Αν διαβάσετε το βιβλίο του James Joyce "Α portrait of the artist as a young man" θα δείτε ότι πριν από έναν αιώνα και ίσως και πολύ πιο πρόσφατα, αυτά τα σενάρια ταινιών τρόμου αποτελούσαν τη συνηθισμένη κατήχηση της Καθολικής εκκλησίας προς πάν εν δυνάμει αμαρτωλό, και κυρίως προς τα παιδιά σχολικής ηλικίας.
Διψάς και δεν το ξέρεις...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος ScullShot

• Παλιός
  • The Economy Picker!
    • Προφίλ
    • MySpace page
First Level of Hell - Limbo ! Είμαι καλό παιδί τελικά  ;D
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former: Albert Einstein

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Joevaicci

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Τα πάντα Riff...
    • Προφίλ
Ninth level of Hell-Cocytus. Τι έγινε ρε παιδά, τόσο κωλόπαιδο είμαι?
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: 25/09/07, 14:19 από Joevaicci »
''My advice to aspiring guitarists? -Always wear sunblock and use a condom!'' - Steve Vai

Αποσυνδεδεμένος freemind

• Κιθαροσυντονιστής
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Dreamcatcher
    • Προφίλ
    • DreamCatcher
Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.
Μη κοιτάς το δάχτυλο. Στην άκρη του υπάρχει ένα Φεγγάρι
DreamCatcher

Αποσυνδεδεμένος nop90

• Περαστικός
    • Προφίλ
και εγώ έκτο.... ρε παιδιά αφου θα πάμε που θα πάμε δεν κάνουμε και κανα gig εκεί πέρα? Φανταστείτε τώρα ονομάτα...morison, black sabbath(που θα πεθάνουν πρν από μένα...τι στο καλό, 18 είμαι!) κλπ "μεγάλοι"! :P ;D

Αποσυνδεδεμένος twist 1N my Sobriety

• Παλιός
  • χαλαρα θα εμενα στην tri-island area...
    • Προφίλ
    • έχουμε και Myspace...
First Level of Hell - Limbo ! Είμαι καλό παιδί τελικά  ;D

στο καλυτερο επιπεδο ειμαστε!
Η μουσική μου στο http://www.myspace.com/ogatoulas

Αποσυνδεδεμένος GermanRock

• Παλιός
  • Πλεον Μεταπτυχιακοοοοοοοοο!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Προφίλ
Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Τελικα ειμαι αρκετα αμαρτωλη... Πολυ βιαιη κ σεξουαλικα διεστραμενη λεει...  ::) Λετε να ισχυει? ;D
I can't sleep alone anymore Need someone here with me,All I ever wanted and more My dreams are fighting for ...Never Ending Nightmare,Always there instead of you...MSG

Αποσυνδεδεμένος KOYPEAS

• Θαμώνας
  • Καλύτερα Πειρατής Παρά Τηλεθεατής
    • Προφίλ
Αλλος για τον εκτοοοοο!!!!!

Τελικα εχουμε πολυ λαο εκει μεσα αλλα αμα παμε ολοι οσοι βγηκε οττι μας στελνουν θα τους διαφθειρουμε....

Ζητω οι αιρετικοι!!!

Ninth level of Hell-Cocytus. Τι έγινε ρε παιδά, τόσο κωλόπαιδο είμαι?

Τσκ,τσκ,τσκ..κ σε ειχα γαι ενα αγνο,ανιασχυντο,αμολυντο,τρυφερο παιδακι...τσκ,τσκ,τσκ....τα σιγανα ποταμακια...
Χαιρετισματα στο Λουσιφερ,Βελζεβουλη,Εωσφορο κ Σατανα αρχηγο ολων των απανταχου φορουμιτων!!!
Αξίζει να υπάρχεις για ένα όνειρο
Collect some stars...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Vaiking

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Why should I sit and sigh...
    • Προφίλ
 Δευτερο επιπεδο... μαζι με Κλεοπατρα και ωραια Ελενη! Δε θα περασω κι ασχημα ;)
The most important second of our lives is the last one...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος founio

• Επισκέπτης
  • with the birds i' ll share this lonely view....
    • Προφίλ
Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος eleos* (Βάλια πια....)

• Το ξανθό emoticon
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Μακρια, πολυ μακρια να ταξιδευουμε....
    • Προφίλ
3ο!!...

Αννα Μαρια, μην αγχωνεσαι, και σε μενα το πε..  :P ;D
Screw prince charming!! Give me the guy ..with tattoos and a bad boy attitude!.....

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Giorgos K.

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Προσωπικό κείμενο
    • Προφίλ
f*ck!!!score:very high το μόνο very high στα 9 levels
wrathfull and gloomy

in the river of stynx,πραγματικά αυτό είμαι,ΑΛΛΑ ΜΕΤΑΝΟΩ ΖΗΤΩ ΣΥΓΓΝΩΜΗ(όχι ακόμα ;D)
Υπογραφή

Αποσυνδεδεμένος LuNaFrEaK

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Spiral Out...
    • Προφίλ
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Μιααααααααααααα χαρα με βλεπω εκει..!!! ;D
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: 15/10/07, 16:32 από LuNaFrEaK »
We were all born screaming....

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Korgy

• Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
  • Q the Filters 2 the F##k!!
    • Skype - korgy-
    • Προφίλ
    • το φάρμακο της περιέργειας..

Ο μουσικος-καυστήρας   . Ότι αφορά ήχο ,αγορά,πρόβα και ηχογραφήσεις εδώ είμαστε!
http://www.myspace.com/korgyatopon  -> project recording studio for the open minded ears <-

Σχετικά θέματα

Τίτλος / Ξεκίνησε από Απαντήσεις Τελευταίο μήνυμα
2 Απαντήσεις
2129 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 14/05/05, 01:11
από master of puppets
0 Απαντήσεις
1310 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 12/02/07, 12:14
από George Sadoor
1 Απαντήσεις
1717 Εμφανίσεις