Σελίδες:
  • #1 από Sound of Rock στις 25 Jul 2004
  • Ένα τραγούδι που έγραψα με ένα φίλο πριν κανένα χρόνο.
    Verse:
       1  +  2  +  3  +  4                                                                                        
              G        D             C   Cadd5 Cadd9 Am                   D
    e |--------3-----3-----2---2-3-2-0---0-0-3-----0-----0------3-----2---0---2--3--3--2-----|
    b |--0-----3---------0-3-------------1-1-1-----3-----1------1-----1---1---3--3--3--2-----|
    g |----2-0-0------0-2--2-------------0-0-0-----0-----2------2-----2---2---2--2--2--3-----|
    d |--------0-----------0-------------2-2-2-----2-----2------2-----2---2---0--0--0--0-----|
    a |--------2-------------------------3-3-3-----3-----0------0-----0---0------------------|
    e |--------3-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

C(for a whole bar 1+2+3+4)
    e |-3--3s10----7-7-----2----3----7-7--2----3---------------------------------------------|
    b |-3--3s10----8-8-----3----3----8-8--3----3---------------------------------------------|
    g |-0--0-0-----7-7-----2----0----7-7--2----0----------------------------------------------|
    d |-2--2s9-----0-0-----0----0----0-0--0----2----------------------------------------------|
    a |-3--3s10-----------------2--------------3----------------------------------------------|
    e |-------------------------3-------------------------------------------------------------|

Bridge:
            G(1+2+)  C(3+4+)  D and Dadd4(1+2+3+4+.. during this bar switch between D and Dadd4)
    e |-----3--------3--------2-----3--------------------------------------------------------|
    b |-----3--------3--------3-----3--------------------------------------------------------|
    g |-----0--------0--------2-----2--------------------------------------------------------|
    d |-----0--------2--------0-----0--------------------------------------------------------|
    a |-----2--------3-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
    e |-----3--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Chorus:
            G(1+2+)  Am(3+4+)  F(1+2+)  C(3+4+)
    e |-----3--------0---------1--------0----------------------------------------------------|
    b |-----3--------1---------1--------1----------------------------------------------------|
    g |-----0--------2---------2--------0----------------------------------------------------|
    d |-----0--------2---------3--------2----------------------------------------------------|
    a |-----2--------0---------3--------3----------------------------------------------------|
    e |-----3------------------1-------------------------------------------------------------|

Instead of the barre chord F: 1123xx can be used...(F barre sounds better though!)

interlude:(i think thats how its called.. i am not sure!)
            Em part(1+2+3+4+)          F part(1+2+3+4+) play the chords 4x and then a G
    e |-----0---3--2--0----------------0---3--1--0------------------------------------3------|
    b |-----0---0--0--0----------------1---1--1--1------------------------------------3------|
    g |-----0---0--0--0----------------2---2--2--2------------------------------------0------|
    d |-----2---2--2--2----------------3---3--3--3------------------------------------0------|
    a |-----2---2--2--2---------------------------------------------------------------2------|
    e |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------3------|

Only strum the G once and wait for the bar to finish.. Then back to the verse

Order:
    verse: 1x
    bridge: 1x
    chorus: 4x
    interlude: 4x
    verse: 1x
    bridge: 1x
    chorus: 4x
    interlude: 8x

During the interlude a second guitar plays a solo on Em
    Also a second guitar part can be added to the chorus

Lyrics:

Verse1:

Woke up one morning
    I felt kinda different
    something wasnt right i didnt know what it waws
    I got up and looked at myself, there was no change...
    but in my heart something was missing

chorus:

Woke up one morning and she was gone
    I was alone all on my own
    I felt lost without her
    there was no path without her

Verse2:

woke up a morning
    no one next to me
    just stayed in my bed thinking about her
    all the fun we had when we were together
    and she just walked away without saying a word

chorus
  • #2 από Arg0 στις 29 Jul 2004
  • Πολυ ενδιαφερον... Σπανια βλεπουμε ξενα κομματια στο Κιθαρα... Αφου ειναι και μελοποιημενο γιατι δεν το ηχογραφεις να το ακουσουμε?

Καλη συνεχεια!
  • #3 από Sound of Rock στις 29 Jul 2004
  • Πολυ ενδιαφερον... Σπανια βλεπουμε ξενα κομματια στο Κιθαρα... Αφου ειναι και μελοποιημενο γιατι δεν το ηχογραφεις να το ακουσουμε?
    quote]

όταν βρω κάποιο/κάποια να το τραγουδήσει όπως και κάποια άλλα κομμάτια που έχω γράψει τότε θα τα ηχογραφήσω :)
Σελίδες: