Επαγγελματίας μουσικός- ιδιαίτερα μαθήματα κιθάρας (skype και κατ’ οίκον)
Περιγραφή: Beginning the self-taught guitar journey when I was 11, I ended up studying in one of the UK's best known Conservatoires, The Academy of Contemporary Music, then worked as a lecturer on a network of world-class musicians and lecturers, studying at the Berkeley College of Music . Giorgio Serci (Prince, Jools Holland), Michael Casswell (Brian May, Lick Library, and Guitar), Carl Orr (Billy Cobham, George Duke), Tony Drummond, Frank Tontoh, Amy Winehouse, Seal, Craig David) ), Brian Henry (Seoul II Seoul, Omar, D'Angelo), Roger Taylor (Queen), Red Hot Chili Peppers.

As far as my musical career is concerned, I have trained and worked in the music industry in many fields and genres, having performed and touring the music theater, pop artists, tours and TV listings. As far as teaching is concerned, I teach musicians of all levels, and ages. Theory, technique, improvisation, aural training, transcribing, stylistic awareness, musical analysis. The lessons will be in English and the cost will be 20 euro / hour - at the student's place or 15 euros / hour - skype lesson. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at e-mail: bmortlockguitarist@gmail.com

Mobile: 6938322123
YouTube: http://youtube.com/channel/UCgSbaYH91QS7EpPDWchz3zw
Web: https://bmortlockguitarist.wixsite.com/official

CV:
Musical Theater:
Cats, Sister Act, Rock Of Ages, Spring Awakening, Tommy (The Who), Dogfight. Lipstick On Your Collar (1950's / 60's)

Pop music UK: Kavana (90's Pop), Leanne Jarvis (The Voice), Mitch Miller (The Voice), Sensation - The 50th Anniversary, That 80's Rockshow (Van Halen, Whitesnake, Journey, Queen, Kiss, Bon Jovi),

Pop music Greece: Deejay Nic The Band, Given Free Rein, Loud (Living On Universal Denial)

Περιοχή Athens
Εμφανίσεις: 399
Ημερομηνία καταχώρησης: 24/10/18 15:10
Εναπομείναντας χρόνος: 0 ημέρες 0 ώρες 0 λεπτά 0 δευτερόλεπτα

Κοινοποίηση

Όνομα μέλους: bbullettguitar
Αποσυνδεδεμένος Αποσυνδεδεμένος
Μέλος από: 30/11/17, 18:03

Στείλτε μήνυμα στον πωλητή
Εμφάνιση καταχωρήσεων του μέλους

Ποσοστό θετικών αξιολογήσεων: 0%
Θετική αξιολόγηση: positive
Ουδέτερη αξιολόγηση: 0 netural
Αρνητική αξιολόγηση: negative
Μέσος όρος αξιολόγησης: 0

Υποβολή αξιολόγησης για bbullettguitar
0 Μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης βλέπουν αυτήν την καταχώρηση.

Σχόλια

Επιστροφή στις Αγγελίες