Σελίδες:
  • #1 από Stergios Kourou στις 05 Apr 2011

• According to a posting on former MANOWAR guitarist Ross "The Boss" Friedman's Facebook page[/color][/size], ex-MANOWAR drummer Scott Columbusdied earlier today (Monday, April 4) at the age of 54. This information was corroborated by Scott's girlfriend of almost four years, Nancy, who wrote on the drummer's Facebook page, "For all you to know, this is Scott Columbus's girlfriend of over 3 1/3 years... and I cannot get the words out, but he died today... Please send your thoughts and prayers. I can't believe he is gone. He was the absolute love of my life."

In a May 2010 interview with Classic Rock magazine, Columbus revealed that his departure from MANOWAR occurred around April 2008 when he and the band's bassist/leader, Joey DeMaio, "agreed to disagree on a few points of interest." He added, "I had a long and wonderful career withMANOWAR; I have no regrets, it's just life moves on."

When asked for a comment on MANOWAR's claim that Columbus was still a member of the band but that he was taking time off for "personal tragedies," Scott replied, "I'm in the best shape of my life. I mean I'm 112 years old (laughs) but I'm in the best shape of my entire life."...........

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=156340
  • #2 από Guitarholic_punk στις 05 Apr 2011
  • Rip γιατι οι manowar τα σπανε!
  • #3 από Eagle Of Kamelot στις 05 Apr 2011
  • RIP γιατι ειδε το φως και εφυγε απο τους Manowar!
  • #4 από TheVrachnoprofiter στις 05 Apr 2011
  • RIP γιατι ειδε το φως και εφυγε απο τους Manowar!

Τσου ρε

RIP \m/ :(
  • #5 από MakisSRV στις 05 Apr 2011
  • Ευχαριστούμε για όλα Scott.Ένας εκ των οπαδών.
     :(
Σελίδες: