Αποστολέας Θέμα: epiphone lucille  (Αναγνώστηκε 2361 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος giannis70

• Θαμώνας
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
    • Προφίλ
    • Φοινικουντα
epiphone lucille
« στις: 22/03/09, 02:32 »
Ξερει κανεις αν η epiphone αλλαξε εργοστασιο (χωρα κατασκευης) στο μοντελο bb king lucille?
Κατι ακουσα για κινα,ισχυει?
Heard melodies are sweet...those unheard are sweeter...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος hot_sauce (φλουτσ)

• Συντονιστής
  • Εδώ είναι το σπίτι μου
    • Προφίλ
Απ: epiphone lucille
« Απάντηση #1 στις: 22/03/09, 12:03 »
Από μια συνέντευξη του προέδρου της Epiphone:

EPI: I understand Epiphone has even opened its own factory in China. Can you tell us a little bit about that?

JIM: Sure. And I think it's a great follow-up to the topic of quality. Ten to fifteen years ago, many Epiphone guitars were made at the same factories where many other guitars were and are currently made. In this case, it's difficult, if not impossible, to have a substantially better instrument than your competition when the parts, process and people to make them are the same. Therefore, in order to produce a superior instrument, we needed to open our own factory. So in October 2002, we opened Qingdao Gibson - our own factory near Qingdao, China dedicated to making Epiphone and only Epiphone guitars. To my knowledge, we are the only U.S. guitar company with their own factory in Asia. That's a significant difference.

EPI: I thought all Epiphones were made by Samick. (smiling)

JIM: I think that's what a lot of people still think. But that never was the case. Fifteen years ago, a lot of, but certainly not all, Epiphone guitars as well as other brands, were made at the Samick factory in Korea. Today, they don't make any guitars for us. In fact, they closed the Samick guitar factory in Korea a few years ago.

EPI: I understand you just returned from China. How's the new factory doing?

JIM: Great! Even though it's less than 2 years old, the guitars look fantastic. I mean it. It's amazing what can be done when you invest in the right equipment, use quality materials, establish the right processes and have the best people in place.

EPI: Speaking of people, were many people from Epiphone or Gibson involved in setting up the factory?

JIM: Oh absolutely! For example, Mike Voltz who has worked at Gibson for over 18 years as a luthier, moved over to the Epiphone Division a couple years ago. He was intimately involved in facility layout, equipment design, training and the establishment of quality control. He practically lived at the factory for 2 years and the results are apparent. He's just one example of the effectiveness of combining Epiphone and Gibson expertise and experience with Asian production efficiencies to make great instruments at price points the average working musician can afford.

http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=83

Αποσυνδεδεμένος giannis70

• Θαμώνας
    • Προφίλ
    • Φοινικουντα
Απ: epiphone lucille
« Απάντηση #2 στις: 22/03/09, 15:20 »
εγω δεν εχω δει made in china lucille μεχρι το 2008 κορεα γραφουν στο headstock...
Heard melodies are sweet...those unheard are sweeter...

Σχετικά θέματα

Τίτλος / Ξεκίνησε από Απαντήσεις Τελευταίο μήνυμα
18 Απαντήσεις
7711 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 30/06/04, 15:20
από Καρχαρίας
5 Απαντήσεις
6088 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 13/02/06, 16:59
από pureanalog
10 Απαντήσεις
5205 Εμφανίσεις