Αποστολέας Θέμα: Crowdance  (Αναγνώστηκε 10818 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος The_Emperor

• Επισκέπτης
    • Προφίλ
Απ: Crowdance
« Απάντηση #25 στις: 22/07/09, 07:47 »
Η πρώτη κριτική από zine :
Crowdance – Serpent

Crowdance were formed in the year 2007. This demo called Serpent, is their first official output and was released in 2009. It features three songs.
Crowdance combine Gothic Metal with heavy guitars and many electronic and industrial elements. The songs have no fast and brutal metal attacks, but are based on the heavy riffing and a dark industrial atmosphere. Singer Alex is mostly singing and not growling or screaming. Brutal vocals are used sparely, Alex can do both styles well. With a little bit more practicing, he surely will be a very good vocalist! The production is quite good for this kind of music, the bass is warm and pounding and all the additional industrial and electronic samples are also mixed well into the sound. All three songs are on the same quality level, my personal favourite is the last one, Threnody. Crowdance deliver a very satisfying debut, but they are “dancing” on a musical edge: their music is maybe too heavy for electro-fans and too electronic for metal-fans, but I have no problem with that direction, the band should just continue on this path!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος The_Emperor

• Επισκέπτης
    • Προφίλ
Απ: Crowdance
« Απάντηση #26 στις: 24/08/09, 09:18 »
Μια δεύτερη από το Behind the Veil webzine :

I'm really excited when I come across interesting bands that are dedicated to what they're doing and strive for the best possible result. I'm also happy to discover Greek bands that don't follow the main trends and musical directions that exist in our country's scene, but have the abilities and potential to create a personal sound that can absolutely characterize them. Such a band is CROWDANCE who have managed with "Serpent", which is in fact their first demo work, to form and shape a personal approach and deliver modern metal with plenty of industrial and melodic death metal touches. Their music also has traces of gothic music, but industrial extreme metal is a pretty clear and to the point description for the band's sound. I don't need to say anything more... If you are into modern metal, then get in touch with the band and support them!

Σχετικά θέματα

Τίτλος / Ξεκίνησε από Απαντήσεις Τελευταίο μήνυμα
3 Απαντήσεις
32465 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 26/11/14, 13:56
από Crowdance